We’re located on the Canadian side of the Lewiston–Queenston Bridge, which is the first entry point to the U.S. in the Niagara Region and a gateway to eastern U.S. cities like Rochester, Syracuse and New York.
The new store was built in 2012 and features 10,000 s.f. of premiere duty free shopping, well-lit parking, full service cafe and touchless restrooms.
So come by and say hello, browse our premium spirits and local wines, try some imported chocolate and fragrances, check out the latest in sunglasses, watches and jewellery. We have the knowledgeable staff to help you make the right choices, and the savings to make any purchase worth the stop.
- In business since 1987
- We’ve had more than five million customers since we first opened our doors
- Modern, touchless restrooms
- Currency Exchange
- Major Credit Cards Accepted (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Discovery)
- Travel Assistance
- Fax & Photocopy services
- Free, spacious, well-lit parking for cars, motor homes, motor coaches and trucks
- Full Service Cafe with indoor/outdoor seating
- Local - 905.262.5363
- Toll Free - 1.866.405.4190
- Savings: We have a vast range of products priced as much as 40 per cent below what you’d pay at a regular retailer.
- Exclusive products to travel retail: Unique products that you won't be able to find as easily or as reasonably priced at regular retailers.
- Knowledgeable, Helpful and Friendly Staff: If you’re unsure what and how much you’re allowed to purchase on your trip or what products you really need, our staff is happy to help. We offer a service level that is second to none.
Maps & Directions
Your gateway to the Eastern and Central U.S.Maps & Directions
- Take QEW to Niagara
- Just after the St. Catharine’s Garden City Skyway move to the left lanes and take HWY 405 to the U.S.